- Classic knee support that gives the knee joint compression
- Provides support and warmth
- Relieves pressure and improves co-ordination
- 5mm Neoprene
- Measure the Knee from Mid-Patella
- If you want a tighter fit for competition choose a smaller size than measured
- These are priced per pair!
- To measure - measure your knee just below your knee cap. Please note, if you are between sizes we recommend going with the smaller size.
Quality + Price = WINNER
Posted by Rich on 14th Mar 2017
This is my second pair of RedLine sleeves. I had the original grey model for over a year, until I wore them out! This new design is just as good...snug, warm and supportive. I received them shortly after an MCL sprain, and I never once worried about my knee, as long as I controlled my movement and had these sleeves on. A must have for the gear bag...AND I had superior customer service when my original order was out of stock and the computer system made an error. Quick, personal attention led to a revised order and fast delivery. Thanks!!!
A must have....
Posted by Unknown on 17th Nov 2016
Bought these a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier. Great fit no slipping (bought a size smaller) and gives me the support I need. Great price and quality as always with redline products.
Best knee sleeves I've ever worn
Posted by Unknown on 1st Nov 2016
I've been using knee sleeves for Olympic lifting, squats, and CrossFit workouts for nearly a year and a half. These are by far the best that I have had. My rocktape sleeves are now hidden on a shelf and not used. The digital camp is even better in person than I had expected. 5/5
Posted by Unknown on 19th Aug 2016
Slide some during a workout
Posted by Jason on 8th Aug 2016
Great Support and fit , however it slides down just a little during workout... I bought a smaller size and it is slightly fixed.