Kristine "Xena" Andali
Sarnia, Ontario Canada (CrossFit WAF)
5'2" / 135lbs
- 2015 Athlete on the DC Brawlers, National Pro Grid League
- 2014 CrossFit Games Canada East Regionals: 3rd Place / 9th Place Finish Worldwide
- 2014 CrossFit Games Open: 2nd Canada East / 27th Worldwide
- Athlete on the Philadelphia Founders in the National Pro Grid League
- 2013 CrossFit Games Open: 25th Worldwide
- 2012 CompWOD CrossFit Best of the Best Canada: 1st Place
- 2011 CompWOD CrossFit Best of the Best Canada: 2nd Place
- 2011 Element Team Challenge: 1st Place
- 2011 Element Open: 3rd Place
- 2011 UFC Expo Toronto CrossFit Competition: 3rd Place
- Snatch - 170#
- Clean - 235#
- Front squat - 275#
- Strict press -145#
- Back squat - 300#
- Fran : 2:28
- Diane : 1: 57
- Grace: 1:54
Kristine started Crossfit 5 years ago training in parks and at high school tracks until her sister and husband moved to Sarnia and opened "We Are Fitness" (CrossFit WAF). Training at WAF gave her more structure with her training and programs, so she was ready to take it to the next level and began competing. "CrossFit has changed my life in so many ways. It's given me the discipline I needed and wanted and it has taught me what it takes to be healthy and fit. It hasn't just given me the most physical strength I've ever had physically, but It has also given me mental strength I never thought I had and continue to test it everyday. To me, that is more important than anything else."
Philosophy on Training and on Life: "My philosophy on training is it's you against the workout; you are not always going to win. You need to take the positive out of ever failure and use it as an opportunity to improve yourself the next day. I use this not just in the gym while I'm training but in everyday life. 'When the goin' gets tough the tough gets goin'.'"
Short and Long Term Goals: "In the short term, I want to make it to the CrossFit Games. I also want to win the NPGL season with my team, The Philadelphia Founders. Long term, I want to keep up my health and fitness through this journey of life, and to always be happy through it all."