Lawrence, MA (CrossFit Free)
- Snatch - 163
- Clean & Jerk - 196
- Clean - 220
- 2014 USA Weightlifing American open
- 2014 USA Weightlifting nationals
- 2014 North East Regionals Crossfit Free Team
- 2013 USA Weightlifting nationals
- 2013 East Coast Championships Individual Competitor
- 2013 1st Place - Bay State Games, Weightlifting
- 2013 2nd Place - CrossFit Earned Individual Comp
- 2013 2nd Place - CrossFit 2A Individual Comp
- 2013 1st Place - CrossFit Nashua Team Comp
- 2013 CrossFit Free Regionals Team Athlete
- 2012 USA Weightlifing American open
Kellie started CrossFit in 2012 simply to be more active. She always played sports growing up and at the time was playing rugby. She wanted and needed to be stronger, faster, and more aggressive, so she tried CrossFit. After a few classes something clicked and she has been hooked ever since. "CrossFit allows you to see struggles, progress and results. It keeps you motivated and always wanting more."
CrossFit also introduced her to the world of Olympic weightlifting. which quickly became a passion. Each year she has qualified for weightlifting nationals and the American open and is currently a nationally ranked weightlifter in the 58k class.
Along with a full time job and an aggressive training schedule, Kellie has started her own website and coaching page: Krushing Kilos, designed specifically for women looking to improve their Olympic lifts.
Kellie's Personal Goals: "To always improve. To grow as an athlete. I would like to be at Regionals each year whether its on a team or individual. I hope to place highly at weightlifting Nationals and the American open."