- 2 Way Stretch
- 4 Way Stretch Crotch Panel
- 6 Inch Side Slit.
- We have a unique no Velcro Fly design which has been replaced by 4 way stretch material.
- The Velcro Belt is a unique size as well, it has been considerably reduced from your traditional WOD short styles for less bulking and interference.
find your inner fraser!
Posted by adawg on 20th Dec 2016
really really good shorts. i love the digital camo in red also matches with the nike metcon "Banned" colorway!
i just really want red line gear to know their product is on point and would really wished they carried more size 28 waist wod shorts and board shorts!!!!!!!!!!!! toe the line!!!!
Posted by Unknown on 21st Nov 2016
I've owned WOD shorts from Rogue and board shorts from Reebok and these are hands down superior in quality and fit. Would highly recommend.
Exceptional quality & amazing fit
Posted by Steve Murphy on 15th Sep 2016
These shorts have been a welcome addition to my line up and have in fact moved up the chain to my go to shorts. Excellent work Redline.
Who wears the Shorts Fraser wears!
Posted by Unknown on 14th Jun 2016
My husband loves to feel and the split on the sides . "Perfect for below parallel "!
Expecting More for the Price
Posted by Adam on 9th Jun 2016
I had some really high hopes for these shorts. I tested them out with "Murph" on Memorial Day, and these are my thoughts.
First the good:
1) Great fit! - I'm 6'5", and these shorts fall at a nice length for me. Right at the knee. Not crazy tight, and not insanely baggy. The waist adjustment is nice for getting just the right fit as well.
2) Great look: great color option with the red camo.
And now the bad...
1) slow to dry: granted it was a scorcher, but the back side of these shorts stayed wet (I'm talking leave a wet spot) for a long time after I was done working out. 2 hours later, they were still wet.
2) Draw string is really rough cotton: doesn't appear to be high quality. I would be shocked if it's not the first thing to go. I expected something a little bit more techy for the price of the shorts.
Overall take: These shorts are good, but not great. For almost $70 with shipping, I expected "great." There are other vendors out there producing nicer shorts for the same amount of money. If they were $40, I'd be on board. They're nice enough to keep and wear, but at the current price point, I wouldn't buy another pair.