- Classic knee support that gives the knee joint compression
- Provides support and warmth
- Relieves pressure and improves co-ordination
- 5mm Neoprene
- Measure the Knee from Mid-Patella
- If you want a tighter fit for competition choose a smaller size than measured
- These are priced per pair!
- To measure - measure your knee just below your knee cap. Please note, if you are between sizes we recommend going with the smaller size.
Posted by Jonathan on 19th Dec 2016
Don't waste 100+ dollars on the big brand knee sleeves! These sleeves are amazing keep my knees warm and tight through all my movemements. I'm 5'10 at 165 pounds and ordered size small
Need larger sizes
Posted by Hilda on 5th Dec 2016
Couldn't wear them for about a month after getting. Largest size XL, your company needs to make larger sizes such as 2XL & 3XL for us larger legged persons. Also they tend to bunch up behin the knee. Have you considered developing some with a netting to allow for air flow behind the knee? Otherwise they are working great. I was referred to this particular brand by our Crossfit Trainer.
Posted by Eduardo Yupanqui on 4th Nov 2016
Looks cool, sizing not ideal
Posted by stephen neckorcuk on 1st Aug 2016
I bought these to replace my aging rocktape knee sleeves. Length wise they are the same size, but theyre not as tight. I find them usually bunching up, even on squating. they do help keep my knees warm, and they offer enough compression i dont think ill be buying another pair. But be aware if you follow their guide, they will be loose. Im 5,11 185# and the mediums are what i ordered. For reference, despite being 2 years old my medium rocktape knee sleeves are still tighter.
The redlines do look very cool though