NH (CrossFit RVC)
- 2014 North East Regionals - 7th
- 2014 14th Place - East Coast Championships - Competitors Division
- 2013 1st Place - 500m Run, East Coast Championships)
- 2013 1st Place - CrossFit Free Individual Competition
- 2013 5th Place - East Coast Championships
- 2013 2nd Place - CVCF Winter Throwdown
- 2012 1st Place - Agility Workout, Outlaw Open, 2012
- Snatch - 275#
- Clean & Jerk - 350#
- Deadlift - 605#
- Front Squat - 405#
- Back Squat - 466#
- OH Squat - 345#
- 21 Unbroken Ring Muscle-Ups - 21
- Fran - 2:20
His philosophy on training: Learn to move efficiently to get stronger and do the conditioning. I make my workouts as I go. I keep it fun and train with others when I can.
As a Strength & Conditioning Coach and CF-L1 Trainer at CrossFit RVC Anthony is changing lives. "I enjoy every aspect of it. I train athletes, moms, dads, grandpas and even other trainers. To me training others is just as rewarding as making progress in my own lifts."
Be sure to watch this strong contender during the regionals!