Beverly, MA (CrossFit Wicked)
5'2" / 128lbs
- 2012 8th in the obstacle course - CrossFit Games Individual CrossFit Competitor
- 2012 32nd Overall - CrossFit Games Individual CrossFit Competitor
- 2012 2nd Overall - Northeast Regionals Individual CrossFit Competitor
- 2011 17th Overall - CrossFit Games Route 1 CrossFit Team Member
- 2011 2nd Overall - Northeast Regional Route 1 CrossFit Team Member
- 2011 8th Overall - Worldwide Open Individual CrossFit Competitor
- 2010 6th Overall - Northeast Regionals Individual CrossFit Competitor
- Clean & Jerk - 195#
- Snatch - 155#
- Fran - 2:32
- Diane - 2:18
- Cindy - 23 Rounds
Alicia started CrossFitting back in 2009. After years of competitive gymnastics, she needed to get back in shape, and find a way rehab the injuries she suffered during her gymnastics career. CrossFit was the answer. She gained strength and reduced the pain she was in from those gymnastics injuries. "CrossFit has changed my life! I've never felt better."
Philosophy on training: My philosophy on training is to have fun with it. You need to enjoy your workouts, life, and your pursuit of fitness. CrossFit should be something that makes you better; better at life and better as a person.
Short and Long Term Goals: My short term goal is to qualify a team to Regionals. My long term goal is to get all of my numbers back to where they were before I had surgery last year.